Word of Mouth
- Spread the word about this website to your friends, the internet is the best way to get information out quickly and cost effectively. It is free to email this website link to your friends and family and by creating awareness can help put pressure on for funding to research Black Salve formally.
- Join our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/blacksalve - you will see real cases of people and please post your own. Note this page is not for promotion of advertising or selling Black Salve it is purely for real people to post their own experiences and articles about Black Salve. We will also post information the TGA releases about Black Salve to ensure both sides are being heard.
- Invite your Facebook friends to join our page please!
- Write to your MP and ask them why they will not allocate funding to research and test Black Salve
- If you chose to use Black Salve please get medical evidence and allow us to post your results here. We do not have funding to conduct medical tests formally and will need to rely on people allow us to use their own personal medical records to prove the results publically. Without proper medical evidence Black Salve will continued to be ignored by the medical and Government organisations.
- Click here to see how you can provide us with medical evidence or if not a picture gallery.
- Please DO NOT Photoshop photos, your records must be untouched so they cannot be disputed. Try to document a daily experience, daily photo and disclose your full name if possible.
- Once you have your records or picture gallery in place please send them to us with permission to use on this website
- If possible please donate, not matter how small your contribution it will add up. We have many volunteers that unconditionally give their time to us and can make donations stretch
- To find out how you can donate click here